A CROSS between the ultimate theme park and a zoo, Ocean Park is a staple in every first-time visit to Hong Kong. With Ocean Park Hong Kong tickets, you can get up close and personal with marine life in one of the largest aquariums in the world, Atoll Reef, and hop on the plethora of hair-raising rides for a thrill-filled afternoon.
You can discover an exciting array of attractions and rides like the Ocean Express, Explorer R, Arctic Blast, Cable Car, Giant Panda Adventure, and more!
Well-loved among Hong Kong residents and tourists, Ocean Park is a destination worth marking a day or two on your itinerary for.
Don’t forget to check out the summer package options to get in-park cash vouchers and beverage vouchers that you can use at designated restaurants, souvenir shops, and food kiosks on the date of visit.
1. The Park will reopen on 18 Feb 2021. All visitors are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code or to register their names, contact number, and visiting date and time, upon entry
2. Guests are required to make an for their visit date after purchasing their general admission ticket. Reservations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis
3. Skip the line and enjoy direct entry to 80+ attractions with your Ocean Park Hong Kong ticket!
4. Have an intimate encounter with wildlife residents Penguin, Walrus, Sea Lions, and Panda
5. Enjoy thrilling rides, wildlife exhibits, and the world’s largest aquarium dome: The Grand Aquarium!
5. Explore the park’s popular zones: Whiskers Harbour, Aqua City, Thrill Mountain, Polar Adventure, Rainforest, Marine World, and Adventure Land.
6. Hong Kong Ocean Park Water World Brand New Opening! Limited Early Bird Offer Click Here.