NEW World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel, a five-star landmark on the Victoria Harbour waterfront, presents an exclusive online room offer this Thanksgiving, inviting clever travellers to book ahead until September 2021 and be rewarded with up to 60% savings.
For eight days only from 23 to 30 November 2020, guests who book direct on the hotel’s website for their stays in any guestrooms on regular floors, or Residence Club guestrooms and hotel suites, between 24 November 2020 and 10 September 2021 can enjoy a 60% and 50% discount respectively on Best Available Rates.
The reduced rates include a host of tempting benefits, such as:
· 20% discount at hotel restaurants and bars, and on in-room dining (blackout dates apply)
· Access to 24-hour fitness centre and rooftop outdoor swimming pool
· Complimentary usage of in-room handy smartphone for free local and IDD calls to over 15 selected destinations, unlimited 4G mobile Internet access and WiFi hotspot.
· Complimentary WiFi and wired broadband Internet access
Guests who book a Residence Club room or suite will also enjoy access to the Residence Club’s exclusive privileges and benefits, including :
· Welcome fruit on arrival
· Full access to the Residence Lounge & Bar, including all-day refreshments and evening cocktails.
· Buffet breakfast at Café East
· Non-alcoholic drinks from the in-room mini-bar (per-stay, non-refillable)
· Late check-out until 3 p.m., subject to availability.
· Daily newspaper
· 10% discount on laundry and dry cleaning services
Advance reservation is required and the booking must be made direct on newworldmillenniumhotel.com. The offer is subject to room availability and blackout dates.
Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card at the time of booking. The booking is non-cancellable and non-refundable. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other room packages or promotions and is not applicable for weddings.
About New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel
Located on Mody Road in Tsim Sha Tsui East, New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel features 464 well-appointed guestrooms and suites.
Dining options include Chinese restaurant Tao Li, Japanese restaurants Sagano and Ranzan, all-day dining at Café East, French cuisine at La Table French Brasserie, and libations and snacks at Residence Lounge & Bar and The Lounge. Meeting space includes a grand ballroom and nine meeting rooms.
Recreational facilities include a health club and a rooftop pool. Exclusive privileges are offered on the Residence Club executive floors and Living Room.
For more information, please contact your travel professional, the hotel directly at telephone +852 2739 1111, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit newworldmillenniumhotel.com.